Open everyday August 9-November 2, 10 am-5 pm
- Pick Your Own Nectarines, Plums,
Apples, Pears, Peaches, Grapes, Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Pumpkins
- Farm Market and Café
- Delicious desserts, including homemade apple cider donuts, served warm; cotton candy; snow cones; etc.
- Weekend Barbeques
- Expanded 2-acre corn maze, tractor-pulled wagon rides, contests with prizes, visits with farm animals, and much more
- "Tiny Town"- a child-sized, colorful, and fun village in a park-like shaded area
- Pony Rides
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
Find us on Facebook
We are two of the few first-generation farmers in the Hudson Valley. Twelve years ago, in an attempt to keep the small farming industry alive, we purchased a 54-acre farm, which was destined to be sold entirely for development. By replanting orchards and vineyards, revitalizing neglected fruit trees into a healthy and vigorous condition in order to produce some of the older, more sought after varieties of fruit, and constructing outbuildings and animal areas reminiscent of colonial times, we have created an idyllic setting, bringing a piece of Olde New England to the Hudson Valley.
We are so pleased to offer the quality, quantity and variety of fruit that is sure to satisfy and delight our customers. We welcome you and your family to visit ours for apple picking and more at DuBois Farms U-Pick!
David and Jolee DuBois
DuBois Farms U-Pick